What's New in Version 1.98
- Updated Active Point view with icons for measured points. The color of these icons correspond to the current tolerance setting in Vision (yellow/green/red). It correctly reflects measurements specific to the side (left/right) and type (upper/lower) you have currently selected. This way you get a complete overview of exactly which points are measured.
- The Active Point view is now more dynamic - it displays the correct number of points for both lower and upper body.
- Added Datasheet view, supporting both top and side view of the vehicle with lower and upper body points.
- The Datasheet view displays regular reference points, measured points (in the current tolerance setting in Vision), centering points, the active point and supports before/after repair values. It also reflects points that can be toggled (mount/demount).
- Possibility to zoom in on either top or side view, to take a closer look at any part of the vehicle.
- Added HMP dialogue where settings for high measuring points can be viewed and edited.
- Fixed issue in Active Point view with left/right side button (left side button is now located to the left).